Terms & Conditions (LOPD)
PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. informs users of the website www.picassocube.com that we respect the current legislation on the protection of personal data and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measure in order to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
Types and Purpose of collecting Data
Collect and save information that you enter/differently provide via the website. Software tools are available for analysis in the process of collecting data about session information and Internet connections. Specifically, the types and purposes of information that PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. collects through its website www.picassocube.com are as follows:
a. Type of data
Gather session information such as IP address, cookies, page response time, specific page visit time, page navigation method, access path, etc.
email, name, login information, and connection information for inquiries and subscriptions.
b. Purpose of collection
service delivery and operation
aggregation, analysis and statistics for improving our service (non-personal information generation)
Specifically, PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. informs users of the web www.picassocube.com that their personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be canceled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the owner in the exercise of their right of cancellation.
Rights of Users
When personal data is collected through www.picassocube.com, we inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
a. right of access to your personal data to know which data are being treated and the treatment operations carried out with them;
b. right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
c. right to delete your personal data, when this is possible;
d. right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we can keep them for the exercise or defense of claims;
e. right to the portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat those listed in the table above is the contractual relationship or consent;
f. right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat those indicated in the table above is the legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop treating your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
g. right to revoke your consent at any time.
If you believe that we have not treated your personal data properly, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the KISA Personal Information Infringement Report Center or Personal Information Committee if you consider that there has been an infringement of the legislation on data protection regarding the processing of your personal data.
Provided, That the responsibility for forms prepared with false, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated information shall be entirely attributed to web page users.
Obligations of PICASSOCUBE(our)
PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. does not send user personal data of this website to third parties. If the transfer is performed, it will be communicated to the website user (owner and affected person) and the purpose of the data transfer is specified.
The personal data that is provided by email through the link in the Contact section are registered in the PICASSOCUBE Contacts list file, in order to answer the questions or contact and obtain statistical data of them, authorizing the user the treatment of those that are necessary for its use in relation to the development of the operation or service agreed that will be mandatory, as well as for the offer and contracting of products and services, and the development of commercial actions, whether of a general nature or adapted to their personal characteristics. Said commercial actions may be carried out by electronic mail or other equivalent means of electronic communication.
The contact mailbox of the web is purely informative, without in any case, deriving from the answer or exposure advice or any binding legal effect.
More information about cookies
If you would like to know how "cookies" work and how to check cookies in your browser other than this website, please refer to the link below for more information.
The website www.picassocube.com uses the measurement system Google Analytics -a web analysis tool from Google- that allow us to know how users interact in order to improve navigation and provide a better service to users and customers. In this link you can consult the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and its expiration period:
Also, the web www.picassocube.com uses gateway of site mangement system wix platform, a web production & editing tool that improves the UI quality of the site and enables users to use our web site smoothly and easily. In this link you can check the data processing policy of the wix and if you want to know the types of cookies that the wix platform can access to, please check the following link.
On the other hand, if you interact with the content of our website you can also set third-party cookies, that is, established by a domain different from ours. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Consent or not
Cookies are used to track visitor movement and behavior on a site with data stored during site visitor visits. PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. complies with GDPR (European Union General Information Protection Regulations), CCPA (California Information Protection Regulations), LOPD (Spain Data Protection Act), and Privacy Act (Korea Information Protection Act) and informs you about the policy of using cookies to protect users' personal information.
Precautions for Using this Website (www.picassocube.com)
1. All the copyright of content in text and images on this site is belongs to us, PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd.
2. The Internet domain picassocube.com, as well as the intellectual property rights of the website picassocube.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are the property of Picasso Cube Co., Ltd. to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
3. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website picassocube.com that Picasso Cube makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies their acceptance without reservations or exceptions. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which will be accepted by the mere use of such services.
4. The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
a. That is compatible with the purposes of the picassocube.com website.
b. That is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
c. That none of the contents related to this website is modified in any way.
d. That no graphic, icon or image available on this website will be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
5. PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website, the configuration and presentation of this and the access conditions.
6. PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. it does not guarantee neither the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, be it the case, avoid, correct or update them.
7. Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. PICASSOCUBE will not be held liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may result from such access or use of the information. PICASSOCUBE is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the web, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions there of.
8. We do not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of the possible links of third parties to which reference can be made on the web, nor guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user’s documents or files, excluding and not accepting any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
9. PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. is the owner of the industrial property rights referred to its products and services, and specifically those related to the “PICASSOCUBE” brand. Regarding the possible appointments of products and services of third parties, PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. acknowledges in favor of its owners the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the web the existence of rights or any responsibility of PICASSOCUBE on them, as well as endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation by PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd.
10. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
11. PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s address any dispute that may arise as a consequence of the access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Republic of Korea, PICASSOCUBE Co., Ltd. and the user submit any dispute, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Seoul (Korea).